Wednesday 14 October 2015

BFI Trip

On the 7th of October, we went to go and watch six of the short films showcased at the BFI located in South Bank, London. As we got there I noticed that they have their own library right on the left side of where you can purchase tickets and also a free film cinema where anyone can watch films with practically no cost at all. I thought that was very intriguing but since it's free I didn't really think that the films they were showing were of a decent narrative and standard of quality. The seats in the British Film Institute were extremely comfortable and I never felt the need to stand up due to discomfort.


On the following day, 8th of October, we went to go see a full length film called Ayanda at the Cineworld cinema in Haymarket. The film is a romantic drama set in South Africa based around the life of a girl who lost her father and want's to persue her dream in the shadow of her desceased father. The seats in the cineworld cinema I found were uncomfortable and was really dissatisfied because it made me feel like I had the same experience as my local vue cinema located in the Croydon town centre.





























No comments:

Post a Comment